Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Monday, January 25, 2010

You Go Girl! Pole walking all the Fitness Craze..

BEFORE
AFTER


Walking Poles Balance Walking


Foot Solutions Chung Shi shoes.. The best of the best..



Katie McCatty:

"I've struggled with my weight since I was a kid, but I've finally found
success with a system that works for me - and fits into my busy lifestyle.
I've recently lost 80 pounds and am working to maintain my weight loss. I
discovered Balance Walking when looking for a new form of exercise - and I
love it!



Here's what I'm doing: around noon daily, I make time after lunch to meet up
with a friend, take my dog, or go by myself for a walk. It's amazing -
Balance Walking turns a regular walk into a full body workout by adding
Nordic Walking poles and specially designed rocker sole shoes. Bringing the
upper body into the workout it's a huge bonus as in the same 15 minutes I
can burn almost twice as many calories. And I can do it while I'm
socializing with my girlfriends.



Sometimes it is hard to set aside fifteen minutes in the day but the reward
is so gratifying I make sure to fit it into my schedule. Because it is more
intense, even when using brief walking sessions I still receive weight loss
benefits.



Before my scheduled "me time" I was dragging by late afternoon and out of
energy when the kids got home from school. But by allowing this time for
myself, I feel rejuvenated and ready for anything. It is as though I went
from starting strong and fizzling out, to getting two fresh starts in one
day. I tackle some morning errands, take a "Balance Walking Break for ME!"
and then am refueled for my afternoon tasks. Now that I know what I was
missing now I make my "me time" a top priority." Katie McCatty, Orland Park,
IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin