Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting in shape? This company is a must!


As I am starting my Fitness week. I wanted to start by sharing a company with you ,that I feel ROCKS!.. Athleta is their name and I think they raise the bar pretty high for amazing fitness clothes, active wear and accessories. They have tapped into every activity that all women can try.. Yoga,Run/Walk,Hike,Gym/Training,Ski/Snowboarding,Swim/Surf/Paddle,Golf,Tennis and even offers the best for those triathlon beauties.. They were recently taken over by the Gap corp. I highly recommend this company to every women out there.. I love the attached skirt Capri workout pant ( see above).. I am also a huge fan of the running pant. The jewelry is to die for ,earthy and yummy and I love the different shoe styles they offer.. Check them out... I highly recommend.. 5 stars..

1 comment:

  1. I've never bought anything from them (yet) but I love ogling their catalogue--their dresses are especially appealing to me--they look like they would be perfect for traveling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin