Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday and Loving it!

Well.. It's been pure craziness at The Fabulous Finds. I have been putting together all my holiday gift picks. I have received hundreds of pitches and have found some Fabulous products from ice cream to design your own trail mix. I am so excited to share these with you. I hope this makes shopping easier. I made sure to find things that will WOW your friends,co-worker,hostess spouse,kids,college student etc. Stay Tuned Next week I will start to add in my picks. I am going to have a questionnaire to what you think is the best gift..I want to see what your kids,parents,spouse are asking for.. Please leave me comment. I would love to hear..

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for next week to see the Holiday Guide. Like how the site is looking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin