Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Monday, October 5, 2009

Want The Hottest Bag or Accessory without the wait? Bag Borrow Or Steal FABULOUS!


Ladies this is a must.. I had the privilege of borrowing a hot trendy bag from Bag Borrow or Steal. This is how it works.. Couture and trendy bags and accessories you rent. If any of you saw the movie "Sex in the city" you will see the hottest LOUIS VUITTON
Limited Edition Blue Denim Bowly Handbag carried by Carrie's assistant she talks about BBS in the movie.. Their is a waiting list for all the A-Lister's, But not thru BBS. You get to rent the bag for a week ,month or longer.. It's a pay as you use trendy handbag and accessory company. I am heading to NYC to write about an event called Girl's night out.. I wanted a hot bag and Now I am able to tote around an amazing Kooba "Jacinda" bag That retails for over $500.00. I am going to carry it with LOVE.. I am reviewing how Bag Barrow or Steal works.. Go on their site check out all the hottest handbags,jewelry,sunglasses. Sign up for an account and shop away.. Or rent away.. I bet all those Housewives on TV are taking advantage of this amazing company... I'm sure NeNe from Atlanta has an account with them.. She always has the latest Gucci bag I'm sure she's on the list.. So check them out sign up & rent. It's really easy and fun.. At check out tell them Heather From The Fabulous Finds sent you..
GIVEAWAY:
Jess over at BBS is offering one lucky winner a $50.00 Gift certificate to use towards a rental. Good Luck! Spread the word.. check out their site and follow giveaway instructions..

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I want them all!!! Just wish I could afford to buy them all:( That's why this BBS rocks, because you look awesome carrying a different DeSiGnEr bag every time you step out!! And no one is the wiser:)
    Subsribe+2
    Fab Friend+2
    chacoyaguayo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of The Fabulous Finds on Facebook
    Entry #1
    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a incredible idea!!! I would love to give this to my sister-in law as a gift!

    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am subscribed to The Fabulous Finds blog by email
    Entry #2
    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am subscribed to The Fabulous Finds blog by email
    Entry #1
    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of The Fabulous Finds on Facebook
    Entry #2
    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin