Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Banglz Easy ,Everyday Excercise















Founders: Kim Koelle and Annie Ulichney who I met at the Gift show (She has the most amazing body) . OH MY! These two are busy moms. They designed their company because of the craziness we all go thru on a day to day basis when a workout just can't fit into the schedule. This is why Banglz was created . They are comfy and stylish wrist and ankle weighted bands.. You wear them like you would your favorite watch or bracelet. They are the perfect accessory to build strength inside and out. The best thing about these are, you can wear as everyday accessories or use as an added bonus to your workout. Banglz comes in a choice of many different colors and prints.. Great for any outfit. I have to tell you I wore these all around the NY Gift show. My calves were feeling it. I only wore the ones for my ankles. I had so many heavy bags I couldn't add more weight to my upper body. I was wearing them while typing this post but it clearly states not to wear for a long period while on the computer. This product inspired me to get more active. Being a mother I have always put myself last. Well GIRLFRIENDS that time is over. I am ready for a change.. To jump start a routine again.. Can't wait. I was amazed by how many women stopped me at the Gift show to ask what I had on my ankles.. I wished I made commission LOL That is how I really talked up their product. I love them...
OH I almost forgot. You have to also check out their smart slips and skirts..The SMARTSLIP is the exercise superslip that works you out and has an ultra-slim fit all at once! The resistance in this amazing fabric targets the hips, glutes and legs while you walk and move during the day, giving you a lower body workout with each step. LOVE IT!
Go to their site: http://www.banglz.com/ you will fall in love and build your muscles at the same time. At checkout tell them Heather from The Fabulous Finds sent you XO..
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will win a pair or wrist weights in white swirl print.
Remember to follow giveaway instructions.. With this I want to see a video or picture of you wearing the product with a post about the product..You will be hooked..

1 comment:

  1. What a genius idea, if I won I'd happily review! I have your button on my blog, is that what you mean by widget? I'm also a follower & subscribed to your rss. What a fun site you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin