Twitter Parties are HOT!

Book Your Twitter Party Today... Let The Fabulous Finds Tweet about your Company...

Contact
thefabulousfinds@comcast.net

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Girlies.. I am going to be Finding Fabulous all Natural skin Care products!


To all Moms,Grandmas,Me-Ma's,Granddaughters,Daughters,Sisters,Girlfriends.. These next posts you will love.. I am researching high and low for Natural skin Care products. There are soo many Bad chemicals in our Food,Hair and Body Products. I want to find the best of the best. I will be featuring a group of different companies that cater to our little princesses to our most treasured elderly.. So keep watching because these posts are coming soon.. In the mean time check out this site and together we can stop animal testing and having harmful things be added to the products we use everyday.. Even though I have never met any of you.. You are all still a part of me and I want to spread the LOVE! so check out http://www.safecosmetics.org/


** If your are a creator of all natural products please e-mail me hpolke@comcast.net**


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin